Dentistry.AI is one of the world’s most sophisticated AI powered caries detection software. Dentists can find many of the dental caries using Dentistry.AI that may get missed . Dentistry.AI instantly highlights the areas on dental x-rays that have a high probability of caries, alerting dentists to focus more closely on these areas in their clinical examination.
Dentistry.AI integrates seamlessly with all types of x-ray sensors and detects caries within a few seconds. If you are a licensed dentist and wish to get on-board with us in our journey to revolutionize dental healthcare, follow this step-by-step guide to setup Dentistry.AI in your practice.
- SIGN UP AS A CLINICAL INVESTIGATOR
- Visit the Dentistry.AI website https://dentistry.ai and click on ‘SIGN UP’ button.
- You will be re-directed to the Sign Up window. Fill in the details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- VERIFY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
- Once you submit the form, you will receive an email from [email protected]. Click on the link provided in the mail to verify your email address.
- As soon as you click on the link, you will be redirected to the following window. Click on ‘Go to Workshop’
- ON-BOARDING WITH DENTISTRY.AI
- Click on ‘PROCEED’ to begin with the on-boarding process.
- You will be redirected to the Login window. Enter your credentials and click on ‘Login’ to login to your workshop.
STEP 1: Verify your Dental License
- Enter your license number in the space provided and click on ‘SUBMIT’. Then click on ‘PROCEED TO NEXT STEP’.
- Or you can just click on ‘SKIP FOR NOW’ and submit the license number later.
Note – If you fail to submit your license within 7 days of on-boarding, we might suspend your account.
STEP 2: Review & Accept Agreements
- On the next page, you will find two Agreements – the Business Associate Agreement and the Investigator Agreement, and two other documents for your reference – the Study Protocol and the Data Policy.
- Review all the documents and accept both the Agreements to proceed further.
- After accepting the Agreements, click on ‘PROCEED TO NEXT STEP’.
STEP 3: Download Dentistry.AI application and access workshop
- Click on ‘Download’ to download the window’s application of Dentistry.AI. You can refer to the video ‘Guide to set-up Dentistry.AI at your practice’ to set-up Dentistry.AI window’s application.
- You can also click on ‘Go to Workshop’ button to access your workshop directly if you want to test drive the application before installing it.
- INSTALLING DENTISTRY.AI WINDOWS APPLICATION
- Once you click on Download button, you will be re-directed to a page to install Dentistry.AI Windows Application. Click on ‘INSTALL’ and Dentistry.AI setup file will start downloading.
- Double click on the setup file ‘setup.exe’ file and click on ‘Install’ button. It may take a couple of minutes, please be patient.
- Once, the setup is installed, click on ‘Run’ to run the Dentistry.AI desktop application.
- Click on ‘GET STARTED’ to start using the Dentistry AI desktop application.
If you are a Dexis user, please refer to our ‘Integrating with Dexis’ guide for setting up and integrating Dexis with Dentistry.AI.